Taste & Other Notes
Tropical flavours of pineapple and passionfruit dominate the flavours but are enhanced with touches of crisp lime. The acidity is firm but ripe and juicy rather than harsh
Intense, weighty, concentrated and flavoursome, this multi-trophy winning wine from Seifried Family Winemakers is an exceptional wine at an exceptional price.
With a recommended price of $20 you will find it on promotion for as little as $14 or even a six bottle case from the winery for just $96 making this not only one of the very best Sauvignon Blanc’s produced in New Zealand in 2020 but arguably the best value Sauvignon Blanc you will find.
- “Guala Closures NZ Trophy for Champion Sauvignon Blanc” – Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2021, NZ
- “Mainfreight Trophy for Champion Export Wine” – Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2021, NZ
- ‘Best Buy’ & 4 Stars – Cuisine Magazine 2020, New Zealand
- ‘Best of Show New Zealand’ – Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2020, Germany
- 95-96 Points – Three Wine Men, Oz Clarke, April 2021, UK
- GOLD – Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2020, Germany
- GOLD – AWC Vienna 2020, Austria
- GOLD – Melbourne International Wine Competition 2020, Australia
- GOLD – Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2021, New Zealand
- Silver – London Wine Competition 2021, United Kingdom
- Silver – International Wine Challenge™ 2021, United Kingdom