This stuffed sweet pepper dish is a quick, easy and very tasty dish, perfect for a weekend lunch.
- 2 long sweet peppers
- 6 tablespoons good quality ricotta (I use Via Vio Fresh Ricotta)
- 100 grams soft goats cheese (I use the creamy Cranky Goat fresh soft goat’s cheese)
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons spicy sauce (I use Julie Le Clerc’s Spicy Saigon Sauce available at Sabato)
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
Turn the oven on to 210 c (fan)
Line a baking dish large enough to hold the four pepper halves, with non-stick foil. Cut the stalks off the two peppers, cut them in half, then scrape out the seeds and membranes. Put them in the baking dish.
Mix together the ricotta, goats cheese, garlic, and spicy sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff the four pepper halves with the mixture and sprinkle the parmesan over the halves,
Bake for 20 minutes, turning the baking dish half- way through.
Serve with little gem or cos salad leaves, dressed with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.